In this post of androidsdna.com you can download Google nexus USB drivers for all the latest and old models, If you want to connect your device with computer, you want to root your device, you want to update your android smart phone then you need to install USB drivers of that smart phone in your computer, mostly windows detect the drivers automatically and install them into computer but if the window fails to installation of the USB drivers then you can download and install manually from internet easily.
Features of USB Drivers of Google Nexus
- If the driver files have not installed on your system that your android smart phone will not be connected to your computer and you cannot sync your data, you cannot send or receive any file between your computer and mobile “Google Nexus”.
- If you want to root, flash, custom tom or flash rom then you have need to install USB driver files to your computer of your mobile phone.
- If you have installed the driver files of any device then you have no need to install any PC suite App or tool in your computer to moving or copying media files, you do everything without those heavy softwares. (This company did not release any PC suite tool or application so you have no choice to sync your data with any other method).
- These files have not installers so you will install and locate driver manually.
- These files have provided by the Google.com so if you got any problem or any issue during or after installation you can contact them officially.
Download Google Nexus USB Driver All Models
These drivers have compatible with all models and devices of Google Nexus, but if your device model is not provided in the following list then no problem, these driver files will work fine with it but your device should have a Google nexus logo. These drivers files also work with tablets of this company.
Compatible Models List for These USB Drivers
|Google Nexus Player||Google Nexus Q||Google Nexus 10|
|Google Nexus 9||Google Nexus 7 2013||Google Nexus 7 2012|
|Google Nexus 6||Google Nexus 5||Google Nexus 4|
|Google Nexus 3||Google Nexus 2||Google Nexus (one)|
If you want to know about this topic you can ask us, just leave your question in comments below!
Read Also: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers