Google introduced lot of new features like new Material Design UI, faster performance, multi-user support, improved battery life, restored access to external storage for apps, lock screen notifications and much more in Android 5.0 Lollipop making it one of the biggest update Android OS has ever got.
Most of the Companies including HTC and Samsung have already started to roll out Android 5.0 Lollipop for their flagship devices. If you have a mid range Android device the manufacturer has no plan of releasing official Android Lollipop firmware update for that, then don’t worry as you can still enjoy the Android 5.0 Lollipop experience on your device. Thanks to developers for extracting the Google Lollipop Launcher, keyboard, play store, music player and other apps apks from the stock Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- First and most important thing is to have backup of all your data. We highly recommend all our readers to backup all their important data before proceeding with tutorial.
- Make sure you have properly installed your phone USB drivers on your computer.
- Make sure your device is already rooted.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode from Settings –> Developer Options.
- Last but not least, make sure the battery is fully charged before you proceed to install the apks.
Download Android 5.0 Launcher, Keyboard, Camera and Music Player APK
Steps to Install:
Step 1: First of all download all the required apks.
Step 2: Once downloading is completed, connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
Step 3: Transfer all the apks to your computer. Make sure you have already checked the “Unknown Sources” option in settings app.
Step 4: Now you can install these apks using any File manager app. Once installation is completed, reboot your device.
That’s it. In this way you can easily install Android 5.0 Lollipop launcher, keyboard and other apps on any Android device.