Gmail is such a good and famous social media. Google mail is used to transfer the file from one place to another it also used to send email from one place to another with the help of Gmail we can sent the email easily from every part of the world.
You can download the Gmail app from Google play store. If you want to download and install the app in your smart phone and you don’t understand the method of downloading or installing the email app so you are in right page here I given the method of installing the Google mail step by step easily.
Features of Google mail:
- With the help of Gmail we can send the email from every part of the world in a few seconds.
- We can send files form one place to another place like images and little videos.
- We can send our documents from another place.
Google mail app requires android 4.0 in your android device.
Downloading and installation Process:
- Download the Gmail file in your computer and save it in one folder.
- Download the ASTRO file manager from android market or you can use another manager too.
- In your device go to settings<>applications<>check (Unknown sources) and then Tap on OK in warning.
- Connect your mobile to your Pc with the help of data cabal and transfer the Google mail file to your phone. Now disconnect your phone from your computer.
- And then tap on the Gmail, A popup will appears. Now tap the open button.
- Now tap the install button it will take a short time after a little time your installation will complete successfully.