Nokia made an attempt to capture Android tablet share by announcing Nokia N1 tablet last month. As far as shape is concerned, that tablet looked great to me.
Apart from tablet, the other thing that was very much discussed was Nokia Z Launcher that Nokia released for all Android devices. This Nokia Z Launcher is developed by Nokia coders and as per them it is the best launcher available in Play Store.
Good news is that Nokia has already submitted their Z Launcher to Google Play Store and it is available for download. You can download Z Launcher from Play Store. Meanwhile if you’re having problem with conventional installation method, you can always try installing it from APK file manually.
Please note that Z Launcher is currently optimized for popular devices like Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, HTC One M8, HTC One M7, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2 and Xperia Z3. Also it is currently in beta stages which means it will be improved with passage of time.
Download and Install Nokia Z Launcher APK
If you are unable to download Nokia Z Launcher from Google Play store, all you need is to download the APK file from here. Once you have downloaded the APK file, you will need to follow few simple instructions to get that APK installed on your Android device.
- First of all you need to enable the installation of Apps from Unknown sources. For that, go to Settings –> Security and then check box for “Unknown Sources” option.
- Now connect your Android device to your computer and transfer the download .APK file to your device SD card.
- Make sure you have some 3rd party file manager like ASTRO File Manager installed on your mobile.
- Disconnect your mobile from your computer and navigate through directory to find the .APK file of Nokia Z Launcher you have just transferred. Tap on that APK file and select “Open App Manager” option.
- Touch on “Install” button to start the installation process.
Yes, that’s all you needed to download Nokia Z Launcher APK for Android devices. We hope that was very easy process.