Google launcher is runs on any device that are on 4.0 version or higher Google launcher is a super smooth if you did not get the Google launcher you have to don’t worry if you want to get this app you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step to install the Google launcher app in your device it is available in the play store you can download this app from the play store this app is one of the top and popular app in the play store.
Instructions to Download Google Launcher App
- Download the APK file in you PC if you downloaded this file in your phone directly it will be call downloads on SD card.
- Download ASTRO file manager on your phone use the android market or use any other.
- After this process in your phone go to settings<> applications <> Unknown sources box. And then tap ok.
- Connect your device to your PC and transfer the file to your device.
- Disable your device from your PC now go to your file where you safe it and then click in the app popup will show now and then tap on the install it will show you the permission required for the app tap again and begin the installation.
That’s now you complete the process.