VLC player is used to play songs movies cartoons as well as mp3 audio songs. Its support the multi-track audio and subtitle, in VLC player we can rotate the video in every side and we can adjust the volume up or down. We can adjust the brightness.
This application is a well known player if you look for some new features then download the new version of app. If you don’t know the method of downloading the app so don’t worry about it here I given step by step construction of downloading the VLC player.
Features of VLC player
- This application is used to play local video and audio files.
- VLC player has a media library of video and audio songs and brows the data from the store.
- In this application we can adjust the volume as well as we can adjust the rotating of screen.
- Its support the multi track and subtitles.
Step by Step installation of VLC player in android smart phone
- Download the VLC player in your computer. Click Here
- Download ASTRO file manager from android market or another manager.
- In your device go to settings > security > Scroll down and check (unknown sources) box. Then tap OK in the warning.
- Connect your phone to the computer and transfer the file to your phone. Now disconnect your phone from your Pc.
- Tap on application and tap the install button wait for some moment now your VLC player is installed in your device.
[That’s now you finish the installation of VLC player in your device]