Hello guys in this tutorial post we are going to guide you that how to flash or install Android 6.0 marshmallow on Sony Xperia SP via CM13 ROM. The mobile software is the most important to get the latest and updated version of the apps and games without any warning of the android system. The Sony Mobile manufacture is not going to launch the latest update for the smart phones and this model is having trouble with the slow RAM built in the smart phone.
The users of the this model can use the latest software update by the CyanogenMod 13 ROM that is specially built to taste the high speed of the marshmallow version 6.0. this latest software is based on AOSP version 6.0 Marshmallow that is very popular among the users of the Sony Xperia SP. So by the use of this latest ROM the users of the smart phone can enjoy the latest version of the Android on their smart phone easily.
Keep one thing in mind that this ROM is built by a third party and many of the users of this handset are fully satisfied with the latest function working in the version and having few bugs that will soon be fixed by the developers of the Marshmallow for Sony Xperia SP. So if you are interested to install the latest version of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Sony Xperia get down to the step by step tutorial downwards.
Keep in mind that this version is only working in Sony Xperia SP and it contains CM 13 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM.
Basic Requirements to Flash Android 6.0 marshmallow on Sony Xperia SP via CM13 ROM
- Keep the complete backup of all the personal data from the smart phone before proceeding to the installation of the Android version 6.0.
- Turn OFF all the security applications installed in the smart phone and also stop the antivirus software as well.
- Download the latest USB drivers for your smart phone to your computer that is useful to connect your mobile to your PC.
- USB Debugging should be enabled before starting the installation.
- Fully charge your smart phone before starting this process.
- Your mobile should be rooted and have Android version and a custom recovery installed in the device as well. You can learn here that how you can root this device. Click Here
- Keep in mind to check the model number of your device before starting to installation of the android version on your smart phone.
Step By Step Installation Tutorial of Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Sony Xperia SP via CM13 ROM
- First of all download the CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM (cm-13-20151101-UNOFFICIAL-huashan.zip) and Google Apps package to your computer and save it on your desktop.
- Connect your Sony Xperia SP to the computer with the help of the USB cable and per installed drivers for the device and then mount the storage of the phone.
- Now move the downloaded custom ROM file to the SD card of the device memory to the root folder in the device.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer and boot your smart phone into the recovery mode.
- For booting the smart phone into the recovery mode press and hold Home Key+ Volume Down+ Power ON for a while and a menu will open to select recovery mode.
- Wipe all of the data from your smart phone when the smart phone is booted into the recovery mode and wipe factory data and factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache as well.
- Now select installation from the SD card of the smart phone and RUN install zip from SD card and select the file that was moved to the SD card from the computer.
- The installation will start after you confirm the installation and will take few minutes to begin the custom ROM installation.
- Now install the Google Apps package into the mobile as well by the same way from the SD card on the handset.
- The flashing will take few minutes to complete and will reboot your smart phone when finished.
Your device will start normally and will take few minutes to reboot into normal mode so then you can use the latest features of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Sony Xperia SP.