Hey guys here is the guide for you, how to flash TWRP recovery and root one plus 3 smart phone? this device is a high quality smart phone which is released by the Chinese company later. If you have one plus 3 smart phone. and you are looking for to root your device. Then you are in the right page. Here is the step by step guide for you to root your device so follow my guide step by step and root your device by your own risk.
A lot of people do not know the advantages of rooting his device, there is a lot of advantages like after the rooting process you will be able to access all the hidden features of your mobile. Now you can install custom ROM’s by rooting your mobile you improve your device battery performance as well as boosts the speed of your device. But there is one drawback be care full about It after the rooting process you device warranty is no longer so think about it well before starting the process.
Some important instructions:
- The rooting process here is given is not data loss but it is better to back up your data, so back up your data before starting the process.
- Download drivers for your computer to connect your device with your computer here is the link you can download file from this link > Download Drivers
- Now enable USB debugging in your device by following the path go to setting developer option> USB debugging.
- Now enable developer option in your device for that purpose go to settings about phone build number now tap 5 or 7 times on it.
- Make sure that you have enough battery power in your device for the complete process.
- Make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader in your device if you do not know how to do it the follow our guide here is the link you can check it from here > Link
Method to Root your Device step by step:
- First of all, a software is required which is given in this link, here in this link you can download the software for yourself Click here just download it, and save it in your computer.
- Now connect your device using a suitable cable to your PC. Now transfer the file to your mobile internal memory, and then unplug your mobile.
- Now switch off your device and boot it into the TWRP recovery by pressing volume down and power button. Select TWRP install and select super SU file to start flashing process.
- Once the process is complete now reboot your device to complete the process.
that’s how you completed your root operation now if you want to check your task then you can by installing any root checker, for this go to play store and search for any root checker app download it and check it out.