Hey guys how to flash TWRP Recovery and Root one plus 3T? if you are looking for the guide if you do not know how to root your device then you are in the right page here is the guide for you, you can take help from this guide, after this guide you will be able to root your device by your own risk. So just follow my guide step by step.
This device is high quality android smart phone release by the Chinese company. Many people did not know the advantages of rooting his device, after the rooting process you will be able to install custom ROM’s, you will be able to crack all the new and hidden features of your device, the rooting process will boost your device speed as well as battery life of your device. But there is one problem after the rooting process your device warranty has no longer so think about it well when rooting your device.
Prerequisite Root One plus 3T
- Make sure that you have enough battery power in your device for the complete process. If in the mid of the process your device gets shut down it may interrupt your device so be care full about it.
- Back up your important data this process is not data loss but back up your data is better.
- Now enable USB debugging in your device by following the path go to setting developer option> USB debugging.
- Now enable developer option in your device for that purpose go to settings about phone build number now tap 5 or 7 times on it.
- If you have antivirus in your device or PC, then please turn it off.
- Install drivers in your PC to connect your PC to your mobile here is the link you can download drivers from this link.
Method to root One plus 3T step by step
- First of all, to start the process you will need the app for it namely superSU here is the link you can download file from this link so download the file from this link and save it in your PC
- Now just connect your smart phone with your PC using an original data cable and transfer the file to your mobile internal memory. When the file is copied and then unplug your smart phone from computer.
- Now switch off your device and boot it into the TWRP recovery by pressing volume down and power button. Select TWRP install and select super SU file to start flashing process.
- Once the process is complete now root your mobile
That’s how you rooted your device using my guide now enjoy all the new features of your device. Now if you wanted to check your operation then you can. For this purpose, download any root checker from google play store download it and install it in your device and check it out.