AICP is one of the most famous and popular ROM that which comes with tones features rock solid and smooth performance. Thanks to AICP custom ROM that they release this, there is no news that what day its release.
AICP custom ROM is just for Samsung galaxy note 3 model number N9005. This custom ROM brings some new features like changing the ad blocker, FC notification CM12 features as well as LCD density and disabling. If you want to do this process on your android smart phone so you are in the right page here I given the instruction of doing this process step by step easily.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings > Developer options.
- Install the drivers of Galaxy Note 3 in your PC. After this process unlocked your boot loader.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
How to Install AICP custom ROM in Galaxy Note 3
- Download the AICP android 5.1.1 custom ROM for your smart phone.
- Connect your device to your PC with the help of data cabal. Transfer the file to your device.
- Disconnect your phone t o your PC and switch off your mobile now boot into recovery mode. This can be do by following method hold the volume down and power off buttons.
- Now go back to recovery menu and chose the install zip. Now using the power button select the ROM zip and confirm the installation to begin.
- After completed the installation reboot your device. It’s lying a little time.
[Now you successfully update Galaxy Note 3 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop via AICP custom ROM]