The Samsung mobile company has proved that they are the best selling smart phone company of the world and the smart phones of the Samsung brands are highly by the people of the world. The Samsung mobiles are launching the latest updates to the smart phones to help the people as well as to support the applications as well in the latest models of the Samsung mobiles.
Recently the Samsung mobiles launched the latest version of the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device. The latest version of the android has come with many of the changes in the system and some of the bugs and issues are cleared as well to provide best performance to the users.
The latest android version has updated the security essentials as well as many other issues were resolved in the latest android version of the Samsung Galaxy note 4. Here we share the complete step by step procedure of the installation android 5.1.1 on the Samsung Galaxy Note4 and we hope all of the users will find it very easy to upgrade their device as well.
- All the users of the smart phones should keep in mind that this guide only works in the Samsung Galaxy Note4 and might not work on any other smart phone otherwise it can break your device.
- Fully charge your smart phone in order to start the update of the android version of Samsung Galaxy note 4.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in the device to connect it with the PC directly for this go to Menu> settings> developer options> Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Install the USB Drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from the internet and easily connect with PC.
- Download the zip achiever of 7Zip to extract the zip files into the folder and the image file is .tar.md5
Step by Step Process of installing Android 5.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- First of all download the Download the Lollipop firmware for the Samsung Galaxy note 4 and also download the Odin3 v3.10.7 to the computer.
- Now download E700HXXU1BOJ7 firmware from the internet that is a network carrier. Extract the zip file and get the file named .tar.md5 extension.
- Reboot the smart phone and boot your Samsung Galaxy note 4 into Download mode. For the download mode press and hold the Power ON key+ Volume Down+ home key until a yellow triangle sign come on the screen and then select download mode by volume up or down keys.
- Now Download the Odin3 application and extract the file into a folder on the desktop of your PC. When installed open it and Odin window will appear on the screen.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the computer via proper USB cable and USB drivers as well.
- The message will come on the screen of the Odin and your device will be added and the color of the Odin will turn Blue that means your device is properly connected.
- When your device is connected easily click on the AP button given in the menu and load the required firmware file from the computer to the software.
- Also check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time boxes in the Option menu.
- When all of things are completed proceeds to the installation in the Odin 3 application and easily clicks on the Start button given in the end.
- The message of PASS will appear on the screen as the installation completes and your smart phone will be restart automatically.
This is done with the installation and now you can enjoy the latest firmware on your Samsung Galaxy note 4. Keep in touch for more updates and news about the Android versions and firmware for the best service.