The smart phones are the main need of the people nowadays and there are many of the mobile phone companies in the world that launch latest mobiles and the software that run all of the best apps and games on the android smart phones.
Recently the Google launched the latest software update for the Google nexus 6 named Android 6.0 Marshmallow MRA58N. the software is launched and it is rolling out nowadays and all of the users of the Nexus 6 will get the notification to update their software soon. All those user of the Google Nexus 6 that can’t wait for the update message officially from the service they can easily update their software by the help of the boatloader software in the mobile.
Before you proceed to the installation keep in mind to backup all of the personal data from the smart phone and also be sure that mobile is properly configured with the latest ADB and Fast boot with Android SDK on your computer. Please note that this is an Official image of the nexus 6.0 marshmallow and it can be only used for Motorola nexus 6 and don’t try it on any other smart phone.
Basic Requirements to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google Nexus 6
- Keep the complete backup of the personal data before processing the installation of the software.
- The smart phone is required to have a custom ROM or previous Android version installed.
- Keep in mind to unlock the boat loader in your Nexus 6.
- Install and configure Fast boot on your computer that helps to connect your mobile easily.
- Fully charge your smart phone before starting the installation or the battery level should be at least 70% to start the installation.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Nexus 6 (Steps)
- First of all download the official version of the Android 6.o Marshmallow MRA58N to your computer and save it on the desktop of your computer.
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Image
- The official android 6.0 should be (shamu-mra58n-factory-bffc99bb.tgz)
- Connect your smart phone with the computer via USB cable.
- Make your mobile OFF and start to boot it into the Boot loader or Fast load mode.
- Hold the Power key+ Home key+ Volume Down for a while and the fast boot menu will appear and your smart phone will turn ON.
- Now extract the files of the marshmallow you downloaded on your computer and move the files to your desktop for the installation.
- Now move or Copy/ paste all of the files to the boot loader or fast boot directory of the smart phone and move shamu-MRA58N as well.
- The fast boot directory is available in the plat form tools folder in the Android SDK directory.
- Now Run the flash file that is now located in the fast boot directory and if you are running on Windows so boot the file named “flash-all.bat”, if you are running on MAC so Run file name :flash-all.sh” or if you have Linux so Run “flash-all.sh” to start the flashing of your smart phone.
- The flashing of your mobile will start and will take few minutes to complete.
- The Nexus 6 will reboot after the installation completes and will take 4 or 5 minutes for the first time to Turn ON.
So this is the complete Step by Step tutorial of the Installation of the official version 6.0 Marshmallow MRA58N on the Motorola Nexus 6 and now you can enjoy the latest features and updates on your smart phone by the help of the latest OS version installed on your device.
We hope that it will be easy for you to install the latest version of the Android on your smart phone as well as proceed this installation process on your own risk as well. So enjoy the latest version of the Android on your smart phone.