Hello guys, I am Shane from AndroidsDNA.com and today I am going to tell you that how you can install the Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Stable DarthStalker Custom Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, by installing this on your smart phone you can enjoy the taste of lollipop on your device. This is a custom Rom file (not an official update) so you have need to install custom recovery first, but in this tutorial post we are not going to install any recovery, we are using a device that has already installed custom recovery in it and you can use, TWRP, CWM or Philz recovery for this process. So guys now we are going to start this installation process so read it carefully and learn it.
Requirements to Install Stable DarthStalker Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Custom Rom on Galaxy Note 5
- First of all take a full backup of your device on your computer (galleries, pictures, videos, contacts etc), you can manually do it or you can install any free application from Google play store, you can find many backup and restore apps on the store that will take and restore your backup easily.
- Download the Darkstalker ROM file, just follow this link.
- Make sure that you have installed any recovery on your device like, CEM, TWRP or Philz.
- Download & install Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- 30 to 40 percent charged battery level of your Samsung galaxy note 5.
AndroidsDNA.com and team members will not be responsible for any kind of data loss or Damage, bricked or any other issue, just you will be responsible for any kind of error during this process or after this installation process, so think twice before starting this installation process.
How to Install Stable DarthStalker Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Custom Rom on Galaxy Note 5
- First of all you have needed to download the custom Rom file “Stable DarthStalker” on your computer and do not unzip it.
- Now it is time to connect your device with your windows computer by using a USB cable.
- Now just move the downloaded Rom zipped file to the root of your phone memory.
- Now you can remove the USB cable and disconnect your Samsung galaxy note 5 from the computer.
- Now just boot your device into the download mode, you can do this by using key combination or you can also use any free application for this purpose, you can find apps on Google play store.
- After entering in the recovery mode wipe all the data, follow the instruction to wipe all data.
Just select the option of Wipe Data / Factory Reset or Wipe.
- Now after these processes just tap on install from SD card option.
- Now just browse the downloaded Rom file of stable Darthstalker android 5.1.1 lollipop and select it to install this on your Samsung galaxy Note 5, and this process will be done in some minutes, after finishing of this installation just go back and tap on reboot.
Now you smart phone will be restarted and booted on the normal mode with the new installed android 5.1.1 lollipop stable DarthStalker custom Rom, now enjoy this unofficial update on your device but if you stuck in any step or getting any issue regarding the installation procedure so leave your comment below we will reply soon.