In this post of AndroidsDNA.com we will completely guide you that how you can install the Bliss Pop Rom on Moto X Play android smart phone and you can also download this custom rom from this page. You can find many other custom roms for your android devices but in my view the Bliss Pop Rom is the best because of its features.
Now this custom firmware is also available for the Motorola Moto X Play phones and here we are going to publish the tutorial to install it in your handset. By installing this rom your device will get the android 5.1.1 lollipop latest version on your device and it is based on CM12.1. So guys if you want to install it on your mobile then just follow the instructions below.
AndroidsDNA.com and the team are not responsible for any kind of issue, problem or bricked device, your device get issues if you do not follow this tutorial and instructions properly, so just do this updating process at your own risk.
So guys now just fulfill some requirements below to start this upgrading process.
Requirements to Install Bliss Pop Rom on Moto X Play
- Create a full backup of all data of your device, like your personal pictures, videos and contacts etc. I will suggest you to use application for this process and you can download many applications for this process from Google play store free, these apps will create your backup automatically and you can save it on your computer after update process you can restore the backup on you device again by the help of these apps.
- Make sure that you have 80 percent charged battery level.
- Enable the USB debugging option on your smart phone, go to menu > setting > developer options > and tick on USB debugging. If you can’t find the developer options on your phone then just follow this instruction, Menu > Setting > About Phone > tap 6 to 8 times on built number with speed, the developer options will be enabled on your Motorola Moto X Play.
- Download and install USB drivers of Motorola on your windows computer.
- Make sure that your mobile has root access before starting this process.
How to Root Motorola Moto X Play
- Download these required files on your windows computer.
Bliss Pop – Google Apps
Now we are going to install this bliss pop custom rom based on CM12.1 on Motorola Moto X Play so guys just follow these simple and easy steps below carefully.
Update Motorola Moto X Play on Bliss Pop CM12.1
- Download the required files on your windows computer and move these files on your computer’s desktop.
- Now connect your smart phone with your windows computer through a compatible USB cable.
- Now move these downloaded files to the internal root memory of your android mobile and turn of your device after moving these files.
- Now boot your handset in to the recovery mode, follow the instruction below to get recovery mode.
Hold press volume down + power button till you see the logo of the phone and you will be entered in the recovery mode by this step.
- Now just go to Wipe > Wipe cache and dalvik cache in the recovery mode.
- Now go back to the main menu of recovery mode and tap in install from SD card option and browse the downloaded files and install the both files on your Motorola Moto X Play. (It will take just 3 to 5 minutes only).
- After flashing the bliss pop and Google Apps in your android system now again perform wipe and dalvik cache and reboot your device into normal mode.
Congratulation! You have completed all these steps and your device is now running on Bliss Pop CM12.1 custom rom. If you are facing any issue in any step please leave your comments below.