Lava iris is a new and good quality smart phone. It has many features it has 4.5 inch touch screen HD display. It has 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM on which it runs on 4.1 jelly bean operating system. If you have this device and you want to root it then you are in the right page here I given the method to install the custom recovery in your smart phone. I have also given the method to install USB drivers in your computer.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Download and install the drivers of Lava Iris 455 in your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings<>Developer options) tap on the build 4 to 6 times.
- Make sure that you have installed the CWM recovery in your smart phone.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
How to install lava iris 455 USB drivers in your computer
By installing the drivers you will be able to connect your device to your PC here are the procedure of installing the drivers.
- Before the starting of this process download lava iris USB drivers in your PC. After this process extract the file in your computer.
- Open the device manager in your computer for this first open the control panel. After this process switch off your smart phone to remove your battery.
- Once done then connect your smart phone to your PC after this process you will see preloaded USB VCOM.
- Now chose update driver soft wear and doing this work.
How to install custom recovery in Lava iris 455
- Before the starting of this process download the sp flash tool and click on flash tool to extract the file in your computer. Then download the CWM recovery and save it in your PC.
- Now in scatter loading chose the download scatter file and then click on recovery and download the recovery .img file in your computer.
- Now in sp flash tools click on download and then connect your device to your computer.
- After the flashing process disconnects your device from your PC and reboots it.
- That’s now you finish the process successfully.