Hello guys, today I am going to tell you that how you can install a Custom Recovery on your Sony Xperia SP android smart phone, because if your phone has not installed the custom recovery then you cannot use its all features, because your device has many administrative features those can be revealed after flashing a custom recovery on your android smart phone, If you want to install any custom Rom and want to upgrade or downgrade your android version then your device should have already installed a custom recovery and there are many other applications those can be used when your phone has installed this. After installing this, your phone’s performance will be doubled and you can enjoy all the administrative features of your Sony Xperia SP smart phone, so today I am writing this tutorial in this post so you can unlock all the features in your device.
Caution: AndroidsDNA.com is not responsible for any kind of data loss, bricked device, and damage or any problem and issue in your phone during this process or after this process; you will be responsible for any loss. (This tutorial is just for the Sony Xperia SP).
- First of all take a full backup of your device’s data, like your pictures, videos, contacts and everything that is important for you, you can use free applications to create a backup automatically on your computer.
- Install Sony drivers on your windows computer before starting this process.
- Download this file, Recovery File
- Your device should be rooted before starting this process of installation, if you did not rooted your device then first root it. How to Root Sony Xperia SP
- 50 to 60 percent of charged battery level.
Guide to install Custom Recovery on Sony Xperia SP
- First of all download the file on your computer, and after download complete just extract it to your computer’s desktop.
- Now you have need to enabled developer options, so enable it, if you do not know that how to enable the developer options in your device then just follow this instruction below!
Go to Your phone’s Menu > Setting > About Phone > scroll and find the Build Number and tap on it 6 to 8 times with speed, and the developer options will be enabled on your device.
- Now you have need to enable the USB Debugging, if you do not know that how to enable this options just follow this simple step below!
Menu > Setting > Developers Options > scroll and find the USB Debugging and tick on it to enable it.
- Now it is time to connect your device (mobile phone) with your windows computer, so connect it through a USB cable, and wait for the detection of your phone in your computer.
- Now just open the download and extracted folder on your desktop, and right click on the install.bat file and click on run as administrator, and it will be run the installer on your system, and you have need to select on 1 that will install the recovery on your device.
- Now follow the instructions on your computer and on your mobile phone to install this custom recovery on your Sony Xperia SP. (on your computer screen you see what is happening on your phone at this time)
- After a few minutes you can see a message on your windows computer screen that the process has been successfully finished; now you should reboot your device.
Congratulations, you have installed recovery on your device successfully and now you can enjoy all kind of allocations and upgrade your phone on any other android version.