Hello guys, today in this post we will tell you that how to install CWM Recovery on your HTC Desire 510 android smart phone device, we will tell you to install Philz touch recovery method that is a new method in the market, there are also many other tools to do this process and we will update you all other also in our next posts. This Philz touch tool is works like CWM (clock work mod) tool, and this is also touch recovery and the other tools and normal CWM is not touch recovery, so guys if you want to install the TWRP recovery and you can’t get success then this Philz touch is the same thing to that, you can install this openly in your HTC Desire 510 android smart phone device without any problem by reading our this post of AndroidsDNA.com
HTC Desire 510 Special Features and Specs
This android smart phone has very good specs and features as described below, it was released in the month August 2014, and it has a 4 inches touch screen size with 480×854 display, and it has 5 mega-pixels rear camera. It processor is 1.2 GHZ with 1 GB ram and in my view it is very good specs as comparing its price.
Steps to Install CWM Touch Recovery on HTC Desire 510
- First of all you have needed to download the philz touch recovery from the XDA developer’s thread. Click here to Download Philz Touch Tool
- Charge your HTC Desire 510 device to 30 to 50 percent before starting this process.
- If your device connected with your computer then remove it now from your computer.
- Now just shut down your android smart phone device.
- Now you have needed to boot your device into Hboot, (Press and hold power button and volume down button).
- Now here you will see some options list on your HTC desire 510 android smart phone device.
- Select the Fast Boot from this option list, (you can navigate this list by volume up and down button).
- After entering FastBoot now just connect your device with your computer by using USB cable.
- After connection between your android handset and windows computer just open the downloaded philz touch recovery tool, it will open a command prompt window.
- Now just write and enter this command in this command prompt window, “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
- After giving this command you will see some process on your HTC desire 510, and it will be finished in a short time, approximately 2 to 5 minutes.
After finishing this process your android mobile phone device will be restarted and the CWM recovery / philz touch has been installed on your HTC Desire 510 android device successfully, but if you have any problem or getting issues in this process you can contact us by comments and we will solve your phone problem free of cost.