Samsung mobiles are the most used smart phones in the world all over and the people of the world like the system of the smart phones and they really enjoy the features of the device as well. The Samsung smart phone has some of the recovery that is almost important to be updated to use the latest apps and features in the smart phone. The Custom recovery is made by third party developers for the Samsung mobiles and the people using the Samsung Galaxy S5.
These Custom recoveries are used by any other user having android smart phones as well. This custom recovery updates the existing and the users can use one at one time in the device and there are main three custom recoveries that the users can select. The names of the three custom recoveries are Philz Touch, CWM Recovery and TWRP recovery.
You may have read many articles about CWM recovery but here we are trying to provide step by step and very easy method for all users of these handsets. We hope you will really like over step by step method of CWM Recovery for Galaxy S5.
- First of all download the CWM Recovery file from the internet.
- Download the Odin custom flashing tool from the internet.
- Download the USB driver from the internet for your smart phone device.
- Check the model number of the Samsung S5 and it should by SM-G900F.
- To check the model of the device go to menu and select settings and then select about device and model number.
- Be sure that the warranty of your device will finish with the root process of the S5 SM- G900F.
How to install CWM Recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy S5 SM- G900F:
- First of all download the desired recovery files from the internet and save it on the desktop of your computer.
- When the download of the files completes extract the files to a folder and save it on the desktop in the computer.
- Now you are able to use the files in the folder for the recovery of the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 by long press on the power key.
- Reboot your S5 latest android smart phone device in the download mode by selecting it from the menu.
- Connect your smart phone to the computer with the help of the cable and USB drivers of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- The Odin ID COM Port will change the color that means that your device is properly connected to the computer and the software indicates it as well.
- After the device is connected to the computer click on the AP button or PDA button and move the extracted files from the folder to the internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- When the application load the Odin recovery file select Start button.
- The Odin app will start flashing your smart phone and it will take few minutes to complete the process.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 will automatically reboot when the update is completed.
- Remove your handset from the computer and now you can use your recovery.
- Reboot your mobile in the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down+ Home Key+ Power On for few seconds.
- If you want to open Custom Recovery on your Samsung galaxy S5 just shut down your phone first, after that press volume up, Power Button and Home together. You will enter to custom Recovery mode and now you will move up and down by volume keys and accept any option by power button.
Here you can read also that how to install Android Lollipop 5.1.1 version custom rom on Samsung galaxy S5 phone.