Now you can update your Xperia Z3 with the latest android OS version 5.1.1 the company release this update this July. Carbon ROM is a new and famous and popular android custom build and it is based on CyanogenMod and it is come with a lot of good features like numerous customization has been added from other famous ROMs, Like Resurrection Remix custom ROM, AICP and Omni ROM. And Slim ROM, AOKP. If you want to update your smart phone and you don’t know about it then you are in the right page here I given the construction step by step easily so follow these construction.
- Before starting the process you need to safe the backup of your data if your data loss during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, enable your USB debugging in your device it can be don by following method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) tick in the box to enable it.
- Ensure that you have a 55% charge in battery because it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer.
Step by Step Instruction to install of Android 5.1.1 Carbon ROM on Xperia Z3
- Download the Carbon ROM on your PC and get the boot.img file separately.
- Now connect your device with your PC with the help of data cabal and transfer the file to your device and copy the file android-sdk-windows/platform-tools to your PC.
- Now boot your device into boot loader mode, and this can be don by following instructions hold the volume down and the power buttons.
- Launch the command prompt and navigate the following android-sdk-windows/platform-tools and then type the following command.
- Fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After this give the following.
- Turn on your phone into recovery mode. And then wipe data/factory reset wipe cache partition.
- After this go back to menu and select the install zip. And then install the Google apps on your device by repeating the following instructions.
- Reboot your device after the installations that’s now you complete the process.