This update will release at the end of July Sony has announced this update install this software and update the upcoming android this app has a lot of features this is a very stable firmware that runs smooth and fast if you want to update your android 5.1.1 lollipop then you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step. This is just a Custom ROM which requires the custom recovery it is no the official release of Sony.
Xperia Z Android 5.1.1 Tesla Lollipop Custom Firmware Basic
- Before starting the installation you need to safe the backup of your data if your data loss during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, enable your USB debugging in your device it can be don by following method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) tick in the box to enable it.
- Make sure that you have a 70 % of charge it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer. And connect your device to your PC.
Step by Step Installation:
- Download the USB drivers file for Xperia Z in your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the file to your device.
- Disconnect your device turn off now switch on it into recovery mode for this process hold the Volume Down and power off keys.
- Now you are in the ClockworkMod Recovery, Now select a full data wipe select the every thing by pressing the power button.
- Go to advanced and then select wipe dalvik cache, For the CWM recovery.
- Now go back to the menu and select the install zip. Choose zip from your SD card now confirm that installation is begin.
- After the installation reboot your device it will takes a little time.
That’s now you complete your installation.