The Moto E is a new and remarkable smart phone which have low price and released in the year of 2015, and here you can learn that how to root and unlock it.
It has 4.5 inch HD touch screen display which is powered by 2.1 GHz processor and 1GB RAM, it has 8 GB internal storage too as well as it has 5 mega pixel camera which is used to take images and videos. If you have the Moto E smart phone and you want to add some new apps to your phone then you have to root your phone here I given the rooting procedure step by step easily.
- Before starting the process you need to safe the backup of your data if your data loss during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, enable your USB debugging in your Moto E device it can be don by following method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) tick in the box to enable it.
- Ensure that you have a 55% charge in battery because it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer.
How to Unlock Boot Loader
- With the help of data cabal connect your device from your computer and open the toolkit app.
- Click the check Moto E device and your smart phone should be listed if not so install the drivers.
- Click the generate string, Doing this process it will reboot your smart phone in Fast mood and website will be open. Then log into site.
- In the toolkit copy string and paste it to the site and click (Can my device be unlocked?)
- After this if it says yes then request unlock key will appear at the bottom. Then select I agree and click on request unlock key.
- Copy the key and paste it into the application. Now click the Unlock to Unlock the boot loader of your Moto E device.
How to Root Moto E 2015
- After the unlocking of your device it’s laying very little time to root your Moto E smart phone.
- With the help of data cabal connect your Moto E device from your Pc and open the toolkit app. After this moment your smart phone is listed in the app, click the recovery button.
- Wait for some moments your device will be rooted with a custom recovery.
“That’s now you have root the Moto E 2015 successfully.