Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the most amazing and the latest android device of the Samsung Mobiles that is having the best configuration such as 5.7 inch touch screen,2.7 GHZ processor with 3 GB RAM and having 4.4 Kitkat android version that can be upgraded to 5.0 lollipop operating system of the Samsung mobiles.
The best in the Note 4 is the best 16 MP camera that is capturing the best photos for all the occasions. The owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 often spend time to find the tutorial to root their device for the best android applications and firmware that only run on rooted devices so here we are providing the step by step process to all of the users of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and they will have fun after using this.
Before you start keep in mind that it is not a data loss process but better to save all of the personal data or backup the data from the device. After that enable the USB Debugging mode in the device for which you will have to open the setting menu in the device and then select About Phone. Then simply tick the box that enables the function in the device.
After enabling your device download the drivers of the device to connect your phone with the computer. Keep the antivirus application closed or deactivated before starting the root of the Samsung Galaxy Note4.
How to Root in the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- first of all keep in mind that your mobile model is one of the models given below to start the tutorial of the root of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and all those users that don’t match the model of the device may not follow these steps as well.
- The given mobile models are the following and you can check your mobile model in the setting as well.
- SM-N910F- International , SM-N910T- T- Mobile United States, SM-N910R4 – US Cellular, SM-N910C- Thailand, SM-N910P- Sprint, SM-N910W8- Canadian, SM-N910U-Hong Kong, SM-N9100/SM-N910H/SM-N9106W/SM-N9109W/SM-N910K/SM-N910S- Korean KT, SK Telecom- LG.
- Download SuperUS zip or Odin to your computer and when finished select one of the recovery matches your model of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P .img – .tar, Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910G .img – .tar, Canadian Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 .img – .tar, T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T .img – .tar
- Power Off your mobile and start with download boot by pressing the volume down, power key and home key for few seconds.
- Connect your mobile phone with the computer by the original data cable of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and run the downloaded Odin zip files of the device and click on the .exe file to start the program.
- The Samsung Galaxy Drivers are properly installed in the system so this will show a box under ID: COM if this box is not shown then reinstall the drivers.
- When the Device is connected properly select the PDA button in the Odin and search for the custom recovery file (.tar) that is already downloaded in your computer and start it and the process will take few minutes to complete.
- This is all; now disconnect your device and then start it again in the USB Debugging mode and move the SuperSU files to your external SD memory and remove the device from computer.
- Power On the device in the Recovery mode by holding the home, volume down and power key and then select install for TWRP or easily install Zip files from the external SD and this will restart your device normally after few seconds.
This is the end of the root process and you have successfully rooted your device you can also check the rooted Super SU app in the menu. Or you can download Root Checker App from the play Store for checking the root of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you find any of the problems in the method kindly share your views in the comment box below.