Hello guys, today we are presenting a new rooting tutorial of a latest and running android smart mobile phone, in this post we will tell you that how to Root HTC desire D816d mobile phone without computer, YES! You can do it without PC and we will complete this process with the help of a mobile APP that’s name is King Root, and you can start rooting process of HTC desire d816d android smart mobile phone if its running on official and latest firmware, if you are running any other unofficial or older version of firmware then do not follow this post, I would not be useful for you and you will waste your precious time.
Why I should Root my Device
If you rooted your device then you can use many additional features of your smart phone, and stock devices can’t provide you all these features and utilities, android phones and tablets come with very good and high hardware and after the rooting of your android smart mobile phone HTC desire D816d you can use its hardware as your choice. With your stock firmware or unrooted device you cannot install some apps those requires root access, so after this process you can install any app in your smart phone. You can also update / upgrade your phone to a new or latest android version like 4.4.4 kitkat or 5.1.1 lollipop etc if your device is rooted.
Requirements to Root HTC Desire D816d
- Take a full backup of your device and your contact list, picture galleries and video etc, because it can erase everything of your phone.
- Make sure your HTC desire D816d has 40 to 50 percent battery charging level.
How to Root HTC Desire D816d
- First of all download the King Root App and install it to your android smart mobile phone.
- Go to your mobile phone menu and find the KingRoot icon and tap on it to open it.
- After opening it, it will do some process, in this process this kingroot app will analyze your device fully and check the better root process for your HTC desire D816, after a short time you will see the TRY to ROOT button in this application.
- Now just tap on this option “Try to Root”.
- Now the rooting process on your device will be started and you can see the percentage of the process on your HTC desire D816d mobile screen.
- If your phone restart automatically so there is not any problem it is common.
- After this complete of the process you can see a big tick sign and it confirms that you have rooted successfully your device.
These were the simple steps of rooting the HTC desire D816d model, you can also verify your rooting access by using the root checker app, click here to download this app on your mobile phone from Google play store.
So you have rooted your device successfully without using a PC / computer, but if the kingroot app is not working on your phone then you can also try on the desktop version of this app.
How to Root HTC Desire D816d with Computer
Now we will tell you that how you can do the same process with your computer by using the desktop version of the KingRoot tool, I am giving the step by step instructions below please read.
- Download the Desktop version of KingRoot tool.
- Turn off your antivirus on computer.
- Now install this downloaded tool on your windows computer /laptop or PC.
- Now connect your device with your computer by using a USB cable.
Now open this installed tool “KingRoot” and here you will find a button 开始 root, that’s mean start root, just click on this Chinese language button.
- It will start the rooting process, and after a short time you will see the message that you have rooted your device HTC desire D816d successfully.
We hope you have rooted your device and you also learn this whole process, thank you for reading our blog post.