In this post you will learn that how to root T-mobile HTC MyTouch 4G android smart phone with some simple steps, and I will tell you fully simple way to perform this action and this way is so simple and you can complete the rooting process in just some minutes with very ease. We will also tell you some major specs and features of this mobile set in this post below.
Specs of Features
This android smart phone has good specs and features as compared to its price and it was released in October 2010, read all the specification below!
Camera: It has 5 mega pixels camera with 2592×1944 pixels with a powerful led flash light and autofocus option, it makes video with 720 pixel with 30 FPS. It has also front cam with the good video calling quality.
Display: It has 3.8 inches TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors and the screen resolution is 480×800 pixels and pixels per inch is 246.
Hardware: It has 768 MB of Ram with 1.0 GHZ that have good speed, and the internal memory of this phone is 4 GB and it has also a MicroSD card slot so you can increase its storage or disk space up to 32 GB.
Operating System: It comes with android operating system by Google with the version of 2.2 Froyo and it is upgradeabale up to 2.3 Gingerbread.
AndroidsDNA.com is not responsible for any data loss, bricked device or any other problem during this rooting process or after the process; you will be responsible for any issue in your device.
So guys if you want to install the custom Rom or want to upgrade your device or if you want to use it with full rooted features so you have needed to follow the step by step instructions below to root HTC MyTouch 4G android smart phone.
Root HTC MyTouch 4G by Kingo Application
Kingo Root is a universal tool / application that is used for the rooting process of the android mobile phone, it is compatible with many devices but not all.
- Download the Kingo Application tool and install to your windows computer. Download Link
- Install HTC drivers to your windows computer for your mobile phone.
- Now enable the USB debugging of your device, if you don’t know how to enable it please check the instruction below!
How to enable USB debugging: Just open the menu of your phone, go to Setting > Developer Options > Scroll and Find the USB debugging > tick it to enable it.
In some devices the developer options are not show so if you are facing this issue please follow the instruction below.
Menu > Setting > About Phone > Find Build Number > Tap it 5 to 8 times with speed and the developer options will be shown on your device.
- Now open the downloaded Kingo Rooting application tool in your windows computer that you have downloaded and installed in step 1.
- Now attach your HTC MyTouch 4G android mobile phone with your computer via a USB cable, the software will install the drivers of the device automatically and after detection of the phone you will see the Root button in this application of Kingo.
- Now just click on the big Root button in this tool, you will see a process on your computer screen so please wait and watch, in just few minutes the process will be finished, and you will see a message on your windows computer screen,
“Root Succeeded, Please reboot your device to make it more stable.”
- Now you have needed to reboot your device, and your HTC MyTouch 4G android smart phone device has been Rooted successfully with these simple and easy steps.
So guys, if you want to check the root status of your device so you can install a free app from Google play store, open the play store and type “Root Checker” and search, and install any app to check the status.