In this tutorial post we will completely guide you that how you can root HTC One M8 with the help of a toolkit and by this toolkit you can root your android smart phone in just one step, this is a very good smart phone release by company it was released on August 20, 2014.
If you want to install custom Rom, flash your device, or want to enjoy its hardware full features without any restriction, or want to upgrade its firmware or android version then you have need to root your HTC one M8 device, and you can learn its full method by this post step by step.
Warning + Disclaimer
- After rooting your device, you will be void your HTC one M8 mobile phone’s warranty.
- Before starting this rooting process make sure that you have taken the backup of your full device like, contacts, media, galleries, pictures etc on your windows computer, you can install an app from Google play store to backup your data on your windows computer.
- AndroidsDNA.com will not be responsible for any kind of damage, data loss or any other problem in your HTC one M8 during root process or after this process, so think before start and follow all instructions carefully.
Requirements to Root HTC One M8
Here you will read the fully requirements for this process, so first of all make sure you have fulfilled all the requirements of this process then start follow the steps of root process for the HTC one M8 device.
- Windows computer, (running windows XP, 7, or any later version).
- 70 to 85 percent of charged battery level of your android smart phone.
- A USB cable to connectivity of your mobile phone and computer.
- HTC One 8 device.
- Toolkit to perform this process, Click here to Download.
How to Root HTC One M8 with Easy Steps
- First of all download the toolkit program on your computer.
- Now extract the downloaded file on your windows computer.
(Use winrar to extract or zip the files and folders).
- Now open this application of tool kit, by clicking on toolkit.exe file.
- Now it is time to connect your HTC one M8 android smart phone device with your windows computer, just use the USB cable to perform this action.
- The toolkit will install the USB drivers of your android smart phone on your computer after installation and detection of drivers just click on the ROOT in this application.
Now you will see a process on this application.
- In a short time this process will be finished and you have rooted your mobile phone successfully, if you want to check your device’s root status you can install any root checker app from the Google play store free.
Now you can update your firmware or install custom Rom and use the full features of your HTC one M8 after this rooting process.
Read also: How to Fix Battery of HTC M8, & M7