Hello guys, in this post we are going to guide you that how you can easily root your Huawei U8100 android smart phone, if you are using this latest smart phone and want to enjoy its full features and want to use rooted apps then you have need root this device. A device is not rooted when you buy it because the android system has locked some admin and developer features because if without knowledge you use these options you can damage your device. We will perform this action by Modaco Rooting application tool and windows computer so guys if you want to root your smart phone device Huawei U8100 please follow these step by step instructions below!
Keep in mind before starting
- Rooting process will void your mobile phone’s warranty and you would not be claimed your handset officially warranty.
- AndroidsDNA.com will not be responsibale for any kind of Data loss, Damage in device, bricked device or any other issue in your mobile phone during this process or after this rooting process of Huawei U8100, so please do this at your own risk.
Requirements to Root Huawei U8100
- First of all please download the Modaco Rooting file package on your windows computer.
- Windows Computer + Micro USB Cable for connection between your mobile and windows computer.
- Enabled USB Debugging in your device, If you do not know that how to enable it please follow the step below!
Menu > Setting > Applications > Development > USB Debugging and tick it to enable it.
Steps to Root Huawei U8100
- First of all download the rooting file on your windows computer, and move this Modaco Rooting Package to your computer’s desktop and extract it.
- Now open the extracted folder and open the file, superboot-windows.bat application file.
- Now connect your Huawei U8100 with your windows computer through a micro USB cable.
- After installation of device drivers in your windows computer now restart that superboot-windows.bat rooting application tool.
- Now after successfully connection between your windows computer and android smart phone just click on the start root / Run Process button in the Modaco rooting tool application, and follow the instructions, this process will be completed in just 4 to 5 minutes and after this process your device will be reboot automatically.
After thee reboot of your device your Huawei U8100 device has been rooted successfully now you can disconnect your device from your windows computer, and if you want to check the root status of your device so please any free root check app from the Google play store. Thank you for reading and following this tutorial, if you have liked it please share it with your social friends, If you have any problem or issue in any step please leave your comments below in the comments section, androidsdna.com’s team member will reply you as soon as possible.