Hello guys, in this tutorial post we are going to tell you a so much easy method to root Lava Iris X1 Beats android smart phone mobile and we will do this process with the help of kingo application tool that is a much famous rooting application tool and one thing is a very good in this tutorial that you have no need a windows PC / computer to do this process, you will do everything on just your cell phone.
Requirements to root Lava Iris X1 Beats
- Charge your battery level of your cell phone to above 50 percent.
- Activate an internet connection through WI-FI or GPRS to download the rooting tool application file.
- Download Kingo Root application on your smart phone.
- Just enable the unknown sources installation on your device, to enable it just follow this short instruction.
Go to Menu > Settings > Security > Device Administration > now just find the Unknown sources and tick it to enable this feature on your Lava Iris X1 Beats smart phone device.
- Install this downloaded rooting application tool on your android smart phone device.
How to Root Lava Iris X1 Beats Simply
- After installation of the kingo rooting application tool you can see that’s icon in the menu screen of your smart phone device, just open that app.
- Now in this app you will see a big button of rooting just tap on it to start the rooting process of your smart phone device.
- In a few minutes you will see that the process has been finished and your device will be rooted.
- Now just restart your android smart phone device and you have done all the process successfully without any computer and complicated process.
You can download a root checker application to check the rooting status of your cell phone from the Google play store in free of cost. For more android tutorials keep visiting the AndroidsDNA.com and if you have any question or want to post your review please comment below!