Lenovo A328 is a new and good quality device. It has many features it has 4.5 inch touch screen HD display. It has 1.3 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM on which it runs on 4.4.2 operating system. If you want to root your device and you don’t know the method of rooting process then you are in the right page here I given the method to root your device easily.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Download and install the drivers of Sony Experia in your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings > Developer options) tap on the build 4 to 6 times.
- Make sure that you have installed the CWM recovery in your smart phone.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
Method to Root Lenovo A328
- Before starting the rooting process download the iRoot rooting software and install it in your PC.
- Now install the drivers of your device in your computer and then connect your device to your PC with the help of data cabal.
- Now go to the iRoot and click the user agreement box and click on connect device now your device is connect to the iRoot program.
- Now the iRoot show a message and the device name now in the next screen you will see a green root button. Then click the green button and wait to finish up the process after this process your device rebooted automatically now you disconnect your device to your PC.
- That’s now you complete the process successfully.