Today in this tutorial post of AndroidsDNA.com we will tell you that how to root Lenovo A7000 android smart phone easily with the help of Rooting Kit and SP flash tool, it will take just 15 minutes and it is fully safe and trusted method that we are sharing here step by step.
Requirements to Root Lenovo A7000 Smart Phone
First of all just take a backup of your all data of phone because you can lose your personal data like images, videos, galleries, contacts and phone contacts.
Charge your android mobile phone 20 to 30 percent before starting this process.
Steps to Root Lenovo A7000 Android Phone
- First of all just download the Android Vcom Driver or Android CDC driver and install in your windows computer.
- After that just download the rooting package for your smart phone. This package has the scatter and recovery files.
- Download the SP flash tool and also extract this tool after downloading.
- Now just open the extracted tool that’s name is SP flash tool.
- Now you will see the window of this SP flash tool now just click on Download tab in this software / application.
- Here you will see a scatter loading button, just click on this button.
- Now just browse and select the scatter file that you have already downloaded in your computer, (it is a txt file).
- Now just click on Download button that you are watching in this application, it will begin flash of your device.
- Now shutdown you Lenovo A7000 smart phone.
- Remove the battery of your device.
- Connect your device with your windows computer through USB cable, your computer will detect your device shortly if not then just press volume up or down key of your Lenovo A7000.
- After detecting your smart phone SP flash tool will start flashing recovery package in device.
- After a shoet time you will see a green screen on application on your computer with a sign of tick that’s mean the flash process has been completed.
You have done it, your Lenovo A7000 android smart phone has been rooted successfully and you can check and verify by any root checker app, to install Root status checker app just go here.