LG G Flex 2, G2, and G3 are new and high quality devices and here you can learn that how to root these devices. It has a lot of features these smart phones is very good for this young generation. If you have these types of smart phones and you want to root it and you have no idea to rooting it so don’t worry you are in the right page here I given the procedure of rooting the LG G Flex 2, G2, and G3.
- First safe the backup of your personal data if during process your data loss so you can use the backup to restore your data.
- Make sure that you have a 55% charge in your mobile.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device it can be don by following method (Settings > about phone > tap on the build 5 to 6 times).
- Download and install the drivers of LG G Flex 2, G2, and G3.
How to Root LG G Flex 2, G2, and G3
- Before the starting of rooting process download the auto root kit based on your device.
- Ensure that you have to download the drivers and connect your device with your computer with the help of data cabal.
- Then open the command prompt and type (cd downloads>cd LG- Root > adb devices)
- I you see the (Allow USB debugging) on your phone then unplug or plug your Micro USB, and then chose (Always allow from this computer) and click the OK.
- Switch off your device and hold the home power and Volume Down buttons to boost your device in download mode.
- Remove your battery and put it again in your phone. Once your mobile open you see the super SU app in your device.
[That’s now you finish the rooting process…]