Today in this post we will tell our readers and visitors that how you can root LG L60 android smart phone model with the help of framaroot application and you can download this rooting tool’s latest version from here free of cost. So many people search and want to root their mobile phones so they can install custom Rom or root only applications to their devices, so we will solve the problem of LG L60 users in this problem, this device has very good features and specs so we are also sharing its major specs and features here in detail.
LG L60 Specs and Features
This is a latest and good android device; it has 4.3 inches touch screen, with 1.3 processer and 512 MB of Ram, and It was released in August 2014.
Display: It has 4.3 screen size with smooth touch and 480×800 pixels resolution and its PPI rate (pixel per inch) is 217.
Camera: It has 1.3 GHZ dual core processor with 512 MB ram, its internal storage is 4GB but you can expand it any time by a Micro-SD card up to 32 GB.
Battery: LG L60 comes with 1540 MAH battery but you cannot remove this battery.
Operating System: It has 4.4.2 android operating system from Google.
Camera: Its camera is 5.0 mega pixels and the front camera is just 0.3 mega pixels, that is not much good for video calling or selfies etc.
Connectivity: You can use 2 mobile SIMs (connections) in this dual smart phone and it is WIFI, Bluetooth, and GPS supported.
Requirements to root LG L60
- First check your mobile phone model by going, Menu > Setting > About Phone, and just match with “LG L60”.
- Download this FramaRoot Application rooting tool’s latest version free of cost from here.
- 20 to 30 percent charged battery level of your device.
Steps to Root LG L60 Easily
- Download the file from the link.
- Extract the zipped file and get the .APK file on your windows computer.
- Now connect your device with your computer.
- Move the .APK file in your mobile phone’s memory root.
After this process you can remove your mobile phone from the computer.
- Now just navigate that file from your device and click on it to install the application in your phone.
(Installation from unknown sources should be enabled on your LG L60).
- After this installation just open this FramaRoot Rooting Application tool and tap on install SuperSU and it will be installed on your device in a short time.
- After that close the application and open your phone menu and you will find here a SuperSU icon so it verify that it has been installed in your phone successfully and your device has been rooted successfully.
It’s done, you have rooted your LG L60 device with this tool easily, you can also check or verify your root status by installing a root checker app from Google play store.