In this post we will tell you that how to root LG optimus G pro lite easily with the help of a famous tool that’s name is Iroot universal root tool, in my career of the mobile and android engineering I have not seen any very easy tool that can root your android device with just 1 click, but now I saw this and checked this Iroot universal root tool that can easily perform this action through just a single click. So guy now learn this easy method for your LG optimus G Pro Lite.
Requirements to root LG Optimus G Pro Lite
- Download LG drivers to your computer / laptop and install in your computer.
- Download the Iroot universal root tool, (this tool is not just for LG devices, it can be used in rooting process of many devices).
- Install this downloaded item on your computer.
- Charge your mobile phone device 20 to 30 percent.
- Take a backup of your android mobile phone data like pictures, videos galleries etc.
Steps to Root LG Optimus G Pro Lite
- Open the installed Iroot universal tool (you can find the shortcut icon on your desktop of PC).
- Go to your android mobile phone and enable the USB debugging, If you don’t know that how you can enable it please follow this command, Menu > Setting > Developer Options > tick in USB Debugging.
- Now connect your android smart phone device with the computer using USB cable.
- Now check the Iroot tool, it will take a short time to detect your mobile phone.
- After detecting just click on ROOT from the Iroot universal tool.
- It will take a short time to root your LG optimus G pro lite.
- When you found finished on the device just reboot or restart you android smart phone.
- Now connect your phone with internet.
- Go to google play store and search for SuperSU app.
- Install this app in your cell and launch it from your android smart phone menu.
- Tap Yes o update the library files of the SuperSU files.
- After completion of this step just go to settings of this SuperSU app.
- And here you will find an option of remove other superuser app, just tap on this option. (It will remove the Chinese language SuperUser app that has been installed on your device by the Iroot universal root tool).
Congratulations my dear, you have successfully rooted your LG Optimus G Pro lite android smart phone with these simple steps and the help of just one tool. If you want to check the root access of your phone or want to verify it then just install the root checker app and it will confirm the root access of your device.