In this post we are going to guide you that how to root LG Optimus L70 without computer, mostly people root their smart phone android devices with the help of computer and with the lengthy processes, but today we are going to do the same process without any computer, we will just use mobile phone and an active internet connection because we will do this all process through the king root mobile application APK that is much popular for this purpose. After getting this access you can use your handset with fully administrator rights and you can also upgrade your smart phone on the new custom roms etc.
The LG optimus is a latest and well liked smart phone and it has 1.2 GHZ dual core processor, with 1 GB Ram and the operating system is android by the Google and the version is 4.4 that is favorite version of the android by users. So guys now just follow the step by step guide below to read the rooting instructions.
- AndroidsDNA.com is not responsible for any kind of damage / bricked device or any problem / issue in your device after this process or during this process.
- Your LG Optimus L70 official warranty will be voided after getting root access so think before start.
Requirements to Root LG Optimus L60
- Download King Root Application for Mobile.
- Make sure that you have charged your mobile phone’s battery to 50 to 60 percent level.
- Create a full backup of all data of your device, and also of your personal data like pictures, galleries, videos, contacts etc.
- Allow installation from unknown source, if you want to know that ho you can allow it then please just follow the step below!
Go to main menu of your smart phone > Settings > Security > Phone Administration > Unknown Sources > Just tap on this option it will be enabled and you will able to install third party applications in your smart phone.
How to Root – LG Optimus L70
- First of all download the kingroot application file to your smart phone’s memory. (If you see any warning messages during the installation of this file then just ignore and install this app).
- After the installation just launch this installed program from your smart phone’s main menu.
- Now you will see a message on this application that “Root access is unavailable” and below this message you can see an option with this message “Start Root”, just tap here, it will start the rooting process and you can see all the process percentage on the screen of your LG optimus L70.
- After getting success message or 100 % completed message just restart / reboot your device and after reboot your device will be rooted successfully and you have completed all the steps of this process.