This is a very simple and famous android device in all over the world with some very fantastic and easy to use features. The benefits of this android Micromax Bolt A36 are many more but here are the features such as 256 MB RAM; 4 inch TFT touch screen, 1 GHz processor, 2.3 gingerbread operating system and also having a cheap rate.
This device was released in India and still available in the big and small mobile market with affordable pricing rates. If you have already this device and enjoying the best features so it’s very nice because here in this post we are going to share the instructions of root Micromax.
We hope that you will need this step by step method for Bolt A36 below. If your device become very slowly and the performances are not very past then you should root this device by the given instructions.
- The method and instructions we are going to share is a very safe and protected way of rooting Micromax Bolt but you have to safe your important data before starting this process. We don’t want that you lose your important data during this process by any mistake.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the USB driver of Bolt A36 before starting rooting your android device Micromax Bolt A36 because you will need it during process to connect your device with PC.
- Confirm before starting this process that you have enabled the option USB debugging in your android device. If not then follow the instructions (Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging option) Click inside the box to enable the option we are talking about. Keep in mind if this option is not available in your device then go to Settings again and click on about phone and tick 5 to 7 times on Build number.
Instructions How to Root Micromax Bolt A36
- Step 1) this is very important before starting the process to download iRoot rooting software and after that downloading install it in the PC. Make sure when it complete its installation then open the software inside PC. Connect your android Micromax Bolt A36 with PC throughout USB data cable; if you have installed the USB driver of A36 before then it will connect successfully.
- Step 2) Now open the software of iroot in the window and you will find inside “Connect device”. Click on the option and wait for a while to connect your device with the software; once it done you will see the information of your android Micromax on the screen and you will see root button too. Press the “Root” button to start the process of rooting device; keep in mind that this process takes few minutes to complete.
- Step 3) after the completing your android device Micromax Bolt A36 will be turn off and you can disconnect your device from PC now. Now you have successfully root your android device Bolt A36 and to check it download and install the software “Root Checker App”.