Today we will tell you the full method that how to root Motorola Moto G android device easily and it is tested in August 2015, so this method is working fine, this is an excellent gadget with a good price and specs, this smart phone has 4.5 touch screen size with 1280×720 display resolution. It has 5 mega-pixels camera with 1.2 Ghz processor and 1 GB Ram and it comes with 8 GB internal storage from company and it supports 2 network connections (SIMS).
How to Root Motorola Moto G 2015 Using TWRP
Now I am going to tell you the rooting method of this device and we need TWRP recovery and windows computer to perform this action, and make sure your mobile phone device has a good battery level like 50 to 60 percent.
First of all unlock the BootLoader on your Motorola device, Just follow this link to know that how you can unlock the bootloader on any Motorola device, Click Here.
After the successfully unlock of your device now you need to download any custom recovery like TWRP or CWM recovery, it will help to connect your device with your computer so just follow these methods below.
- Download the Super SU in your computer and now move this file to the root of your android mobile phone memory.
- Now Download the Minimal ADB and fastboot tools to your computer and after downloading just install it on your computer.
- Download TWRP recovery on your computer, just click here to download this recovery file.
- After the downloading of TWRP, move this file into the minimal ADB fastboot folder, you can find this folder in your C drive > program files > Minimal ADB and FastBoot.
- Now open Py_CMD.exe file from the minimal ADB fastboot folder from your commuter’s C: drive, and you will see a command prompt window on your PC screen.
- Now as usual give this command to know the connection of your devices with your computer, adb devices. It will show the list of attached and connected devices with your PC.
- Now give this command in CMD, adb reboot bootloader
- Now give this command in CMD, fastboot flash recovery twrp-osprey-2.8.7-test1.img
After entering this command you will see a running process on your Motorola Moto G device, after that you will able to see some select-able options on your computer, You can select any option by pressing volume UP button and you can use volume down button for scrolling.
- Go to recovery and select it.
- Now you will again see some options, here you need to click on install, and go to the path of SuperSU that you have pasted in the root phone memory and select it to install.
- After installation you will see the option to reboot your device, just tap on reboot or restart and wait.
After the starting of your Motorola Moto G device, go to the menu of the device and here you will see a new icon that’s name is SuperSu. And this SuperSU icon conforms that your Moto G device has been rooted successfully but If you want to check root status from any external app then you can download Root checker app from the google play store, this application will show the root status of your device, you can click here to download Root Checker App.