Hello guys today we will tell you that how you can root the latest and newly launched phone Motorola moto maxx easily and you can also get its features, specifications and reviews here in the post of androidsdna.com. So first of all get start with its features and specs.
Motorola Moto Maxx Features & Specs
This great android smart phone was released in November 2014 from the company and it got fame because of its high specs like its ram and camera etc. It has 5.20 inches screen size with a huge display resolution. Its processor and ram combination is truly great to get a highest speed android smart phone.
Disk Space: Motorola Moto Maxx comes with 64 gb internal disk space / storage. This is a huge amount of space that you can use for storage of your videos, pictures or anything else.
Hardware: This android smart phone has 2.7 Ghz quad core processor, with 3 GB ram, and the processors have made by the famous company Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, You will enjoy a very high speed if you will use it.
Operating System: This best android smart phone has installed Android 4.4.4 by default, and it is a good version by android.
Camera: This phone is liked so much because of its camera, it has 21 mega pixels rear camera, and it is enough for a high quality pictures of video capturing, but its front cam is just 2 mega pixels that is not so good for selfies, so I think this smart phone Motorola Moto Maxx is not made for selfie lovers, It has a very powerful flash also that can make a day in the night.
Display: It comes with 5.20 inches large screen size and high resolution 1440×2560 pixels, pixels per inch (PPI) is 565 that is a very good number.
Connectivity: It has all kind of connectivity options and features, like as Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared, WI-FI Direct, MHL out, HDMI, Head Phones, SIM connectivity (Nano), GSM, 3G, 4g / LTE etc.
Sensors: It has mostly all sensors those are running in smart phones at this time (2014-2015), like Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope etc.
How to Root Motorola Moto Maxx (1225)
Now we will start the tutorial of rooting this phone, and we will guide you that how you can root your Motorola Moto Maxx phone easily, this method will work on all Motorola Maxx models, but it is specially checked on 1225 model and we will root it using TWRP recovery from our computer, before starting make sure that you have 40% plus battery level in your android smart phone.
Steps to Root Motorola Moto Maxx 1225
- The first step to root your device is that unlock the bootloader in your device, and you can easily do it just go here for the full instruction to unlock bootloader Motorola devices.
- After the unlocking of bootloader now you need to install custom recovery TWRP, you can also use CWM recovery tool also.
- Connect your device with your computer by USB cable.
- Download Super SU, after download extract the file and move the extracted file in your phone’s memory.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools and install on your PC / computer.
- Download TWRP recovery tool and extract the file.
- Now move all the TWRP extracted to the minimal ADB and fastboot tool folder in C: Program Files and locate the folder.
- Now go to minimal ADB and fastboot folder and locate the file py_cmd.exe and open that file, and CMD will be open on your PC.
- Now give this command in the CMD, adb devices and press enter, you will get the list of connected devices with your computer, and it will verify your device is connected or not.
- Now put this command in the CMD, adb reboot bootloader
- Now give this command in the CMD, fastboot flash recovery moto-maxx-twrp-recovery.img
- It will show some options on the screen, you can navigate these option by volume down button and use volume up button for select any option in it.
- Now scroll down to recovery and select it, you will be booted in to the recovery mode.
- After that step tap in the install tab and select the SuperSU package and install it in your Motorola Moto Maxx 1225.
- After the installation finished reboot your device from the TWRP recovery mode. (After installation reboot option will be show on your mobile screen)
- Now in your android smart phone menu you can able to see SuperSU icon, it is confirming that you have successfully rooted your Motorola Moto Maxx device.
Verify Motorola Moto Maxx Root
You can also verify root status of your android phone by this method, Go to play store and search for root checker app and install it in your device, and run. It will show the root status of your phone. You can download this app by going this direct link of play store. Root Checker App
Thank you for reading our post if you have any problem or want any question please leave your comments below, we will reply as soon as possible.