In this tutorial post you can learn that how you can root the Motorola Moto X Style android smart phone with the help of SuperSU and a custom recovery, so before starting you have need to install any custom recovery on your device. After the unlocking rooting permissions on your device you can install all kind of root access applications and tools on your smart phone and you can also upgrade to any custom firmware or Rom and after this process you can use your Motorola Moto X Style with fully admin rights and permissions.
In this method you have also need to unlock your phone’s bootloader also and below you can read that how to unlock the bootloader with simple and easy steps.
AndroidsDNA.com is not responsible for any kind of data loss, damaged device during this process or after this rooting process.
Requirements to start Rooting of Motorola Moto X Style
- First of all you have need to unlock the boot loader so if you do not know that how to unlock it just follow the link to read the instructions about it.
How to Unlock BootLoader on Motorola Devices.
- Install any custom recovery on your device.
- Download the SuperSU application tool.
- 30 to 40 percent of charged battery level of your android device.
- Create a full backup of your device’s data like galleries, contacts, pictures, videos etc and save it to your computer, you can backup your all data automatically by free applications that you can find and install from Google play store easily.
- Windows or Mac computer, we will use the computer to move the file to your phone, so you can use any kind of operating system computer.
Steps to Root Motorola Moto X Style
So guys now we will start the rooting process by following these simple and easy steps, just follow on…
- After installing any custom recovery now you have need to download the SuperSU file.
- Now click on the small arrow of the downloaded file and select option of “show in folder”.
- Now just move this downloaded zipped SuperSu file to your computer’s desktop.
- Connect your Motorola Moto X Style with your computer by using a USB cable.
- Now move the zipped file to your phone’s root memory and just remove the connection of your computer and mobile phone.
- Now we have need to boot our device into recovery mode, after booting into the recovery mode, browse the phone memory of your phone and select the zipped downloaded file.
- Just swipe the screen to start installation of this file in your mobile phone.
- It will be installed on your android smart phone in a short time, after installation reboot your device to normal mode.
Congrats, you have done all the steps and your Motorola Moto X Style has been rooted successfully without any trouble, you can also verify the root status of your device from any root checker application that you can install free from Google play store. But if you are facing any difficulty in any step please comment below, we will reply soon.