Sony Xperia Z3 is a new and high quality android smart phone; this device is launched in the year of 2014. This device contains 3GB RAM and 2.5 GHz processor on which it runs 4.4.4 operating system, this device has 5.2 HD touch screen display and 20.7 mega pixel high quality cameras which is used to take high quality images and videos.
This device is very good for this young generation. If you have Sony Xperia Z3 and you want to root it so that’s so easy here I given step by step instruction of rooting process in Sony Xperia Z3.
- First unlock your boot loader because this root process requires unlock your boot loader. Enable your USB debugging mode in your smart phone it can be done by following method (settings<>about phone<>and tap on the build number.
- Antivirus apps that are in your device disable it because it interrupts the root process. Download and install the drivers of Sony Xperia Z3 and connect your smart phone to your computer.
Installation of TWRP Recovery in Sony Xperia Z3
- First download the Fast boot, extract the Fast boot and save the extracted files in your computer download Fast boot that are based on your device model number:
D6653 / D6603 23.0.F.1.74
- With the help of data cable connect your device from computer. After this process go to fast boot press shift and right click buttons in empty space you see the command prompt will be opened.
- With the following command boot your device into fast mood: After the fast boots enter the following command to flash the kernel image which you download in the starting of this process.
- After the flashing process reboot your device normally. That’s now you install the TWRP custom recovery in your device.
How to root the Sony Xperia Z3
- Download the super SU and save it, connect your smart phone to your Pc transfer the Super Su file to your mobile and again disconnect it.
- Switch off your mobile and hold the power and volume down buttons your device boot into the TWRP recovery mode.
- After the recovery mode click install and select super SU file, now the super SU flashing process will start after this process reboot your device.
[That’s now you finish the rooting process]