Samsung Conquer 4G is the most latest and new Smart Phone and it is important to root as well for the excellent performance and reliability of the Smartphone. After rooting your smart phone you became able to install any of the application and game in the smart phone that is available in the Google Play Store and you can enjoy using all of the latest features and apps in the device.
For the root process of the smart phone you need to have a custom ROM installed in the device and there are many of the brands that provide custom ROM’s for the smart phones and just rely on the special custom ROM for the device.
Basic Requirements to root Samsung Conquer 4G D600:
- First of all download the root file named Odin flashing tool from the internet for your device.
- First of all confirm that your device model is D600 and this downloaded file contains some of the files for rooting and others for the software update of the device.
- Check the model number of the device you are rooting by selecting menu> settings> about device> model number and be sure that if the model is change it can break the device.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device in developer mode and it will enable your device to root and also able to connect your device to your computer.
How to Root Samsung Conquer 4G D600
- First of all download the root files from the internet and save it on the desktop of your computer.
- Extract the files into the folder by right click on the file and select ‘Extract here’ from the menu.
- Turn of your smart phone for the root process to start the rooting of the Samsung Conquer 4G D600.
- Reboot your smart phone in the download mode by pressing Volume Down+ Home key+ Power key and select Download mode from the menu.
- Connect your Samsung 4G D600 to the computer via cable.
- Open the downloaded file named Odin flashing tool and click PDA or AP from the menu.
- Move the files from the desktop to the device and now click on the Start button.
- Now you are in the installation mode and close the Odin app.
- Run the file named Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip from the extracted folder on the desktop.
- Move that files to your smart phone and save it in the internal storage of the device.
- Remove your Samsung Conquer 4G D600 device from the computer and power on your device in the recovery mode by long press the Home key+ Volume Down +Power Button.
- In the recovery mode select install option and then select installation from the internal SD card and select the files you transfer from the computer.
- The update will start automatically and once flashing is completed in the Samsung Conquer 4G D600 go to the recovery mode option and select the reboot system now option in the menu.
- The SuperSU and the SU Binary will flash your Samsung Conquer 4G D600 and will take few minutes in updating your information.
- Once all the installations completes start your Samsung Conquer 4G D600 in normal mode and give your Google account in the start again to start your Samsung Conquer 4G D600 normally and take control of your smart phone with the latest rooted application and system installed in your smart phone.
- The Root process of the Samsung Conquer 4G D600 is completed and also you can check the software update of the device by using any of the root checker app available in the Google play and check it for the best working condition of the Samsung Conquer 4G D600 and make sure that root process is completed and is in working condition now. Enjoy the lasts rooted system of the Samsung Conquer 4G D600 and have fun using all of the latest apps on the device.