Hello guys, in this post I am going to guide you that how you can root your Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H) android smart phone mobile easily and in this process you have no need of computer or any other device, you have need just active internet connection and your Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H). This smart phone is a good quality android device that has a 4.5 inches medium size touch screen and its processor is 1.2 GHZ quad-core and it comes with the android operating system with the version of 4.4.4 Kitkat and it is my favorite version of the android.
So guys if you have this mobile and want to upgrade it on any other custom Rom then first you have need rooted device, we will use KingRoot application in this method that has no need of windows computer and in this post I am going to tell you the full method with easy guide that how you can do this.
- com is not responsible for any damage in your device (Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H)) or data loss so just proceed at your own risk.
- Rooting process will be void your device’s warranty (Samsung Galaxy A3) so think before start.
Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H)
- As I always say that keep the backup of your device before starting the rooting process or when you installing custom roms, so create a backup of your device’s data you can do this backup process by Kies app also.
- Now Allow the Unknown sources app installation in your device, follow the instruction below to learn that how to enable this feature.
Instruction: Menu > Setting > Security > Device Administration > scroll and find “Unknown sources” tick it to enable this feature, and after enabling this feature you will be able to install KingRoot application in your android smart phone.
- Make site that your Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H) has 50 to 60 percent of charged battery level.
After fulfilling these requirements you can start the process of rooting your device.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H)
- First of all download this application direct to your mobile phone. Download KingRoot
- Now go to your device’s file manager and go to download location and tap on the downloaded file to install it, your android phone will show a warning message that it can be harm for your device but you should just ignore it and install the application in your phone. After installation you can see an icon of this utility tool’s on the menu of your smart phone.
- Now just open the installed KingRoot utility tool and it will show a message that “rooting access not available” and below you can see a “start root” option just tap on that option to start the process of rooting. It will start this process and you can see the percentage of completion of this task on your smart phone’s screen.
- In a few minutes the process will be completed to 100% and you will see a message that “Your device has been rooted successfully”.
So guys you have completed all the steps and you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H) with these simple and easy steps and without computer and in the menu of your phone you can confirm the root status of your device “Samsung Galaxy A3” by installing a free rooting checker app from Google play store.