Android Samsung galaxy is a new and remarkable Smartphone that released in the year of 2014. This device has many best features such as 5 mega pixel front camera as well as 8 mega pixel real camera, 4.5 inch AMOLED HD display touch screen, This device has 1.5 GB RAM with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor that’s runs on android 4.4.4 kitkat operating system.
This device is a good quality android smart phone .If you have this device and you want to look the performance of this device then you root your Smartphone. With the help of rooting you able to do some features like install android application, removing the application, and much more. If you don’t know the procedure of root the device then don’t worry about this I have given the method of rooting the device step by step here.
- If you start the method of rooting then you should to take the backup of your personal data first. Now your data will be safe. By saving the data you don’t worry about your data loss in the process of root.
- For rooting method enabled USB debugging mode in your smart phone. For this process first you enable developer options, which has following method: settings-> About phone > build number (tap on it 5-7 times to enable it)and now you enable USB debugging mode which has following method: settings->Developer options->USB debugging (tap on the box next to it).Ensure that you have a 55% or more than battery backup in your smart phone because during the root process if you have no battery backup and your device off in the middle of the process, In the result your device bricked. That’s why enough battery is important during the rooting process.
- To connect your smart phone with the pc you have to download Samsung Galaxy A3 USB drivers and install it in your computer and now connect your phone with pc. Antivirus applications that are in your computer disable it. Because it interrupts the root procedure. If you finished all these basics, you can move forward now.
Step by Step Guide How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3
- Download the rooting kit of your galaxy A3 from the list:
Samsung galaxy A3SM-A300F
Samsung galaxy A3 SM-A300G
Samsung galaxy A3 SM-A300M
- Extract the root kit and save the .tar.md5 file. Download Odin, install and run the application in your computer.
- Switch off your smart phone and hold the volume down, home and power Buttons holding of these buttons your device will boot in download mode, Connect your smart phone in download mode with the help of USB Cabal.
- In Odin click “PDA” button and select the .tar.md5 file. Enable Auto reboot and F. Disable Re-partition and reset time.
- Now start your device and begin the flashing process, in few minutes the process is being completed. Now you have to receive pass message in Odin. Your device will be rebooted. Now disconnect your device from computer.