Samsung galaxy is a new and remarkable android smart phone that’s released in the year of 2014. This device contains 5 inch HD touch screen display, and 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, and with 2GB RAM it runs on android 4.4.4 operating system.
This device is a good quality android smart phone for daily use. If you have this type of smart phone and you want to root it, and you don’t know the procedure of rooting process so don’t worry about it, here I have given the procedure of a root Samsung galaxy A5 smart phone.
- Download the USB drivers of Samsung galaxy A5 and install the drivers in the computer and now connect the smart phone with computer. Before getting started the rooting procedure first you take your personal data in your smart phone. By having a backup, you don’t have to worry about data loss during the root process.
- Enabled USB debugging mode in your device It is enabled on following method settings->developer options->USB debugging (tap on the box next to it)
- Ensure that you have 55% battery backup in your phone, because if you have low battery and you start the rooting process then your device is off in the middle of root process. In the result your device bricked. Antivirus applications that are in your computer disable it, because it interrupts the root procedure. After completed these basics you move forward.
Step by step Guide How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5
- Started the rooting procedure, download root kit based on your device model number
Samsung galaxy A5 SM-A500G
Samsung galaxy A5 SM-A500H
Samsung galaxy A5 SM-A500L
Samsung galaxy A5 SM-A500YZ
- After the downloading extract the file and save the .tar.md5 file. Download Odin and install in your computer.
- Switch off your smart phone and hold the volume down, power and home buttons for boot in download mode, When download mode is ON connect your device with computer.
- Now in Odin click the “PDA” button and select the .tar.md5. Now on the Auto reboot and F. Reset time options. After doing this begin the flashing process with the help of pressing the Start button, it will complete in few minutes.
- After the completed of flashing process your device will reboot automatically and now you disconnect you device from computer.