Samsung galaxy A7 is a new and remarkable android smart phone. This device contains 2GB RAM and 1.8 GHz quad-core processor and 5.5 inch HD touch screen display on which it runs on 4.4.4 operating system. Power full battery which works 17 hours talk-time and its primary high quality camera will take high quality snaps shot.
If you have the Samsung galaxy A7 and you want to root it, and you don’t know about the rooting procedure. So don’t worry about it, Here I given step by step the procedure of rooting.
- Download the USB drivers of Samsung galaxy A7 and install it in the computer; after this process connect your device with computer.
- Enabled debugging mode in your device. It has following method settings->Developer options->USB debugging (tap on the box next to it). Before the starting you take your personal data from your device, during the root process if your data gets lost, so you don’t worry about it, you can use the backup to restore data.
- Make sure that you have 60% battery backup in your device, Because If during root process your mobile off in the middle of rooting process, then in a result your device bricks.
Step by Step Guide How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7
- Start the downloading Galaxy A7 auto root based on your smart phone model number.
Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7000
Samsung galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
Samsung galaxy A7 SM-A700H
- After the downloading extract the rooting kit and save the extracted file in your computer, Download Odin and install it and run the program in your computer. Now switch off your device hold the volume down, and home and power buttons to boot your device into the download mode.
- After doing this connects your device with Pc with the help of data cabal if you installed the drivers then your device connects with your pc success.
- In Odin click on the “PDA” button and select the .tar.md5. After doing this on the auto reboot and F. Reset time and then click on start button to begin the flashing process it will take a little time.
- Your device reboot automatically if the flashing process is completed you will get message in the Odin, Now disconnect your device from the pc.
- Now you have done your root process if you don’t know about this successful process just install another android app named Root Checker app and check your device as well.