Samsung Galaxy is a new and high quality device, which is released in the year of 2015. This device contains 1.2 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM, This device has 5.5 inch HD touch screen display. On which it runs on android 4.4.4 operating system.
This device is very good for this young generation. If you have Samsung Galaxy E7 and you want to root it and you don’t know the rooting method so you are in the right page here I given the procedure of Samsung Galaxy E7 easily.
- Safe the backup of your personal data first if during rooting process your data loss so no problem use your backup and restore your data.
- Download and install the drivers of Samsung Galaxy E7 in your computer
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device it can be don by following method (Settings > about phone > tap on the build 5 to 6 times).
- Make sure that you have a 55% of charge in your smart phone because if you have love battery so your mobile is off in the middle of rooting process.
Instructions of Root the Samsung Galaxy E7
- Before the starting of rooting process download the auto rooting kit based on your device.
Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000
Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H
Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700M
Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7009
Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700F
- After this process with the help of WinRar extract the rooting package and save the files to your Pc. After this download the ‘Odin’ and install it in your computer
- Switch off your device and hold the home power and Volume Down buttons to boost your device in download mode.
- Connect your device to your computer. In “Odin” click the PDA button and select the tar.md5 file. After this process tick the boxes that are next to auto reboot and F. Reset time and then click on start in Odin to begin the flashing process.
- After the flashing process you have to receive a message and your device will rebooted now disconnect your device from your Pc.
[That’s now you finish the rooting process]