Samsung galaxy note 4 is a new and high quality android smart phone, This device has 16 mega pixel cameras which used to take a high quality images and videos, It has 3GB RAM and 2.7 GHz processor which it runs on 4.4.4 kit Kat operating system. This device contains 5.7 inch HD touch screen display. This is a good device for this young generation.
If you purchase Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and you want to root it and you don’t know that’s how to root the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, so don’t worry about this here I given a step by step the rooting method of this android device.
- First step first safe your personal data during rooting process if your data will be loss so no problem because you safe your data first in the starting of the rooting process.
- Second step enable USB debugging mode in your android device, For this method first enable your developer option which can be don by following process: (settings About phone tap on the build number to enable developer options.) After this process enable your USB debugging mode which has following method 🙁 settings > developer options > USB debugging.
- Download the drivers of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and install it on your computer, after this process you will able to connect your android device to computer. Antivirus application that’s in the computer disables it because it interrupts the rooting procedure.
After doing this you can move forward now.
Instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- After starting download the Auto Root Rooting kit based on your device model number, which can be don by following method (settings > About phone)
- After this process download the “Odin” and super SU zip files and save it on your computer. After doing this process download the custom recovery which is based on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 android device.
- By pressing and holding the Volume down, Home and power buttons boot your device into download before this process switch off your device first. Connect your device with computer extract the downloaded “Odin” zip file click the exe and run the program.
- If you install the USB driver then the Odin yellow in color under the window box ID: COM, if your device is connected to the computer and computer does not show your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device then install USB drivers again.
- In the “Odin” click the PDA button and select the custom recovery ‘tar’ file and click the start button start the flashing process it will complete in few seconds. Now you install custom recovery in your device now disconnect your device from computer and again connect it with the help of USB data cabal. After this process transfer super SU to your device SD card and again disconnect it.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device and boot it into the recovery mode after this process (install zip from SD card) for recovery and super SU file in your SD card and start the flashing process after doing this work reboot your device.