Hello guys, today I will completely guide you to root the Sony Xperia E (C1504) with a simple and easy method, mostly people use a computer and their handset for the rooting purpose but here in this tutorial we are going to root Sony Xperia E (C1504) without computer, in this method you have no need any other device and all the process is so much simple and easy.
There are many benefits of rooted devices, we can upgrade our smart phone to a latest android version and also we can uninstall the pre-installed applications by the company or android those are not useful for you and using the disk space of your smart phone. In addition you can use the all administrative features of your device after rooting your device.
- Rooting process will void your mobile phone’s official warranty, and you won’t be able to get your smart phone’s official warranty claim, so please think before rooting your device.
- AndroidsDNA.com will not be responsible for any kind of damage, problem or data loss during the root process of your Sony Xperia E (c1504) or after this process.
- I will suggest you to take a full backup of your device and all of your personal data, you can take the entire backup through a free application and you can download these kinds of applications from Google play store.
- Download the FramaRoot application on your device.
- 60 to 70% charged battery level of your device.
- Now enable unknown sources installation on your device, by enabling it you can install this rooting application on your device, if you already have enabled this option then leave this step but if you do not know that how to enable it please follow the short instruction below!
Go to Phone Menu > Setting > Security > Device Administration > scroll and find the unknown sources and tap it to enable this option.
Now we are going to start this process on our device so just follow the steps below.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia E (C1504) Without Computer
- First of all download the framaroot application on your mobile phone’s SD memory space.
- Now open the file manager and locate the downloaded file and tap on the file to install that application on your device, you will get some warning messages but ignore them and just install that utility tool on your cell phone.
- After finishing the installation just open this tool by going to main menu of your Sony Xperia E smart phone.
- Now just select “install supersu” you can find this option under the “Select an action to execute after root” option and then just click on “Gandalf”, and the root process will start and now you have to wait for 1 to 3 minutes for finishing this step.
- When you see the process has been finished in your device now you have need to reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have done all the steps and now you have successfully rooted your device now you can upgrade your smart phone on the latest version of android and you can also uninstall the pre-installed applications by the company or android. You can install a free root checker application to check and verify the root status of your Sony Xperia E (C1504).