In the last tutorial I have told you the complete process to install custom recovery in Sony Xperia SP android smart phone, but if you want to do that process then first you have need to root your device so in this post I am going to tell you the complete method that how to root Sony Xperia Sp with some simple and easy steps without any problem in a short time.
After unlocking the root of your device you can install all kind of root-access applications can use them and you can also upgrade your android version of your device to a custom rom. After this process you can see a new installed program that’s name is SuperSu and it will confirm that your android smart mobile phone has been rooted successfully.
In this process we will use Towel-Root utility application so guys if you want to learn about this rooting process please follow the instructions below!
Requirements to Root Sony Xperia SP
- Windows / Mac or any other operating system computer, you can also do this all process without computer also so you can download the root file directly to your mobile phone.
- Download Towel Root utility tool from here free.
- 40 to 50 percent of charged battery level of your smart phone.
- Installed Sony Xperia drivers on your computer and USB cable if you are using computer for this process.
- Your mobile phone’s warranty will be void after rooting your device.
- com will not be responsible for any kind of damage in your device.
Steps to Root Sony Xperia SP
- First of all download the Towel-Root file on your computer by the source link.
- Now connect your smart phone with your windows computer through a USB cable and move the file in your phone storage / memory.
- Now you can disconnect your phone from your windows computer.
- Now allow the unknown sources installation in your device, just follow the instruction if you don’t know that how to allow unknown sources installation in any android device.
Go to Menu > Setting > Security > scroll and find Unknown sources installation and tick it to enable this option.
Now you can install apps on your android device from unknown sources and outside from Google play store.
- Now go to file manager of your Sony Xperia Sp and browse the location where you have moved the downloaded towel-root file.
- Now tap on that file and install it on your device, after installation complete open this application from the main menu of your smart phone.
- In this application you will find a big button just tap it to run this process.
- When you see the utility tool has been rooted your device then reboot your device to normal mode.
It done! So guys you have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia SP and you will see the SuperSU icon in the menu of your android smart phone that is confirming that the root process has done successfully.