First android 5.1 update was released for Galaxy S6 Edge and now for Galaxy S6 all the users of this device can install it. Now how to root your phone guide is now available if you want to root your Galaxy S6 so you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step easily with the help of this process you can do any thing in your device Galaxy S6 has a lot of features if you want to improve your device so root your smart phone.
- First step first safe your personal data during rooting process if your data will be loss so no problem because you safe your data first in the starting of the rooting process.
- Second step enable USB debugging mode in your android device, For this method first enable your developer option which can be don by following process: (settings About phone tap on the build number to enable developer options.) After this process enable your USB debugging mode which has following method settings<>developer options<>USB debugging.
- Download the drivers of Samsung Galaxy S6 and install it on your computer, after this process you will able to connect your android device to computer. Antivirus application that’s in the computer disables it because it interrupts the rooting procedure.
After doing this you can move forward now.
Step by Step Instructions to Root Galaxy S6 G920F
- First download the file of your smart phone drivers in you computer.
- After this process download the “Odin” and super SU zip files and save it on your computer. After doing this process download the custom recovery which is based on your android device.
- By pressing and holding the Volume down, Home and power buttons boot your device into download before this process switch off your device first. Connect your device with computer extract the downloaded “Odin” zip file click the exe and run the program.
- If you install the USB driver then the Odin yellow in color under the window box ID: COM, if your device is connected to the computer and computer does not show your device then install USB drivers again.
- In the “Odin” click the PDA button and select the custom recovery ‘tar’ file and click the start button start the flashing process it will complete in few seconds. Now you install custom recovery in your device now disconnect your device from computer and again connect it with the help of USB data cabal. After this process transfer super SU to your device SD card and again disconnect it.
- Switch off your device and boot it into the recovery mode after this process (install zip from SD card) for recovery and super SU file in your SD card and start the flashing process after doing this work reboot your device.
That’s now you complete the process.