The latest android system has increased the security of all the applications developed for the use of the people all around the world and these applications have their own user ID that makes it very different and changed from any other application in the store. The Google system has secured the rights of the applications and it need to have proper permission all the time to run and install the application as well.
The Google has made all of their users secured and none of the person can install any application without proper permission and none of the user can get access to the personal data of any other user as well. However if you root the smart phone it changes the security of the device and makes it able to access to any of the application easily and it also allows to run all of the applications. Here in this page we provide the complete process of how to Root your ZTE Q301C smart phone and hope you will like it a lot.
- First of all download the KingRoot application that is developed by the XDA developers from the internet to the computer.
- Keep in mind that all of the warranty of the smart phone will void with the root process of the ZTE Q301C by using this process on your device. However the users can unroot their device as well and can get back their warranty.
- Before starting the installation fully charge your smart phone or at least have 80% of the battery life.
Step by Step Procedure that how to Root ZTE Q301C
- First of all download the KingRoot one click application to the computer and save it on the desktop of your computer. The KingRoot is an easy application that allows one click root process of the smart phone.
- Enable download from the unknown sources in the device to allow the installations out of the Google Play Store. To make unknown sources enable go to Menu> Settings> Security> unknown Sources.
- Now simply connect your ZTE Q301C smart phone to the computer using the proper USB data cable and USB Drivers to allow the data transfer to the device.
- Now copy the KingRoot application from the computer to the smart phone and store the file into Root folder located in the SD card of the device.
- When you move the files to the device simply disconnect your smart phone from the computer.
- The user will also have the knowledge of the installation of the APK files in the android devices and also they can learn it from the internet.
- Now run the KingRoot application and install it on the device. When the installation of the APK file completes of the KingRoot app open the application.
- When the application is open click on the Root button in the application page to start the root process of the application easily.
- The application will look for the download files in the root folder and will start the rooting process in few minutes.
- The KingRoot application will start the installation and will reach to 100% and the users can also see the progress bar and waits for the installation to complete. The success message will come on the screen of your smart phone when it is completed.
- Now reboot our ZTE Q301C smart phone to make it able to start in the root device and make all the functions working in the device.
- After that you can check the root-access of your device using the Root checker apps available on the Google Play Store to confirm the installation.
This is the end of the Rooting of the ZTE Q301C smart phone and the users can now enjoy all the apps and features working on the device.