Today we are going to unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 2 android smart phones and we will give you the full instructions about this method and we will use minimal ADB and fastboot tools for this purpose on our windows computer.
Requirements to Unlock BootLoader of OnePlus 2
Here we are giving some requirements to perform this action, so first of all do these actions and then start the unlocking boot loader.
- Your Oneplus 2 android smart mobile phone should have at least 30 percent before unlocking process.
- Take a backup of your personal data like pictures, videos, audios and galleries because it will remove your personal data.
- Download USB drivers for this device from this link.
- Install these downloaded drivers file on your windows computer.
Easy Steps to Unlock BootLoader of OnePlus 2
- After charging your phone at least 30% now enable the USB debugging of your device. (Go to phone’s android settings > Developer Options > and find USB Debugging and tick it to enable.)
- If you are using android 4.2.2 version then maybe you cannot see the developer options in your phone’s settings, if you could not found the developer options then follow this step. (Setting > About Phone > and find the built number and tap 6 to 9 times on the build number), it will show the developer options in your android phone setting. (If you can see developer options already then skip this step).
- Now shut down your smart mobile.
- Now we will boot the device into fastboot mode, press and hold volume up and power key for 6 to 8 seconds and you will see fastboot screen then release the buttons.
- Now connect your device to your windows computer.
- Click here to download minimal ADB and fastboot tool on your computer.
- Install this downloaded boot tool on your computer.
- Now launch this installed tool of minimal ADB and fast boot on your windows.
- After opening it you will see the CMD (command window) on your computer.
- Give this command in the CMD window “fastboot devices” and you will see the connected devices (your device oneplus 2) with your computer.
- Now give this command the same window “fastboot oem unlock” (this command will unlock the bootloader of your oneplus 2 android device).
- Now go to your phone and scroll down and tap on yes. (You can scroll by using volume down button and for selection just use the power button).
- After a very short time your device will be restarted automatically and you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your android device oneplus 2 with these simple easy steps.